Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks for the input. We been out to the range a few more times and seems like every trip she changes her mind on what she likes. I had her shoot my P250sc .40 and she did decent. Probably a bit to snappy for her. We are down to the p365 or the shield EZ. Im just worried the 365 might be a handful due to its (lack of) weight. If the EZ came in 9mm wed have probably bought one. We shoot 9mm 80% of the time so it makes senses to stick with 9 if possible.
    Last edited by Jzim; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:22.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jzim View Post
    Thanks for the input. We been out to the range a few more times and seems like every trip she changes her mind on what she likes. I had her shoot my P250sc .40 and she did decent. Probably a bit to snappy for her. We are down to the p365 or the shield EZ. Im just worried the 365 might be a handful due to its (lack of) weight. If the EZ came in 9mm wed have probably bought one. We shoot 9mm 80% of the time so it makes senses
    If the Shield EZ came in 9mm it would simply be an M&P9 Shield. Going to the lower pressure .380 cartridge allows the use of a lighter spring which makes the gun EZ to use.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

Plinker

User Info Menu

The stiffer spring wouldnt be a huge issue. The larger footprint slide release was a big plus as well as the palm safety.

Plinker

User Info Menu

What about the Yoga pants that have a built in holster, similar to a belly band? Anyone have any experience or thoughts on those?
    banana is my safety word

Plinker

User Info Menu

My wife bought those pants. She wore them for a few times and did not stop complaining about them.Even with Ruger LC9 they were uncomfortable

Plinker

User Info Menu

I Think Im gonna order her a belly band and see if she likes it. Id like to find one that accepts a standard holster. (So maybe more like a belly belt?). Not sure if a product like that is even available. In my mind a holster first job is to secure the gun and protect the trigger from accidental bumps. I have a hard time imagining how the thin cloth material can do that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3