Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jrm
    Plinker

User Info Menu

I have a couple ladies only classes coming to my range again this year. They are taught by Jerrod Baugh who is a Gunsite instructor. Check out guardian firearms academy. If you have any questions on this training or any of the other trainings I offer just let me know.

Plinker

User Info Menu

following...

Plinker

User Info Menu

I second this, they are a small gun shop but predominantly a training center. I have taken classes there with my son and love all the people that work there. They offer a USCCA Ladies only Introduction to handgun and USCCA Ladies only Basic Defensive Handgun lead by at female instructor. Even the gentleman that teach are great, they have never tried to "mansplain" anything to me, that treat all customer fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by peterock View Post
    No experience but Indy Arms Company at 56th and Keystone offers a ladies only defensive handgun course.

https://www.indyarms.com/basic-defen...n-ladies-only/

Plinker

User Info Menu

I checked out their website - does anyone know if and when they will start offering classes amidst the COVID restrictions?

Plinker

User Info Menu

I know IndyArms for Introduction to Handgun, and safety classes, slightly smaller classes and following COVID guidelines. THey are really trying to push training classes as there as been a large influx of new gun owners. THere plan is to open all classes back up starting June 1.

Quote Originally Posted by tosharri View Post
    I checked out their website - does anyone know if and when they will start offering classes amidst the COVID restrictions?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sdfitz35 View Post
    I know IndyArms for Introduction to Handgun, and safety classes, slightly smaller classes and following COVID guidelines. THey are really trying to push training classes as there as been a large influx of new gun owners. THere plan is to open all classes back up starting June 1.
    Thank you! I'll have to give them a call as I'm on that side of Indy as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2