Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Women of INGO

User Info Menu

The Women of INGO

Ladies, Please join in here.

INGLO (I realize the acronym is out of order, buy the sentiment is OK)
    Last edited by 2A_Tom; 1 Week Ago at 12:45.

2+2=4

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Ladies, Please join in here.

INGLO (I realize the acronym is out of order, buy the sentiment is OK)
    Thanks for this. Hopefully other women check in soon

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheScientist View Post
    Thanks for this. Hopefully other women check in soon
    We have several lady members they are not as active as they once were but the gun/fishing threads are not the reasons for that.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    We have several lady members they are not as active as they once were but the gun/fishing threads are not the reasons for that.
    I think everyone has a full plate right now. Nothing wrong with needing to focus on other things.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheScientist View Post
    I think everyone has a full plate right now. Nothing wrong with needing to focus on other things.
    The holidays has CKW (spouse and member) full time involved right now.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

On a personal note, I am proud to report i did pretty well shooting for the first time tonight. The first shot was the worst. I'll have to include a picture of the target. Free orientation was offered with purchase of a gun. I only shot 6, as instructed. It'd be nice if I could fork over enough money to cover the price gouging on target ammo at this time, to practice more.

User Info Menu

Oh my goodness, I'm embarrassed to admit I can't remember the last time I actually got to send lead down range. I'm not sure I could find the target at the moment. I've got to drag the kids back out and duel them with the S&W's 22's. We've basically had to transition to all manner of 22's to afford their bad habits. Our girl could spend the afternoon shooting prone and ringing steel and not take a break till the rifle needs cleaned. Momma doesn't always get the time to challenge, and she's a pretty good shot. I'm not sure I'd win anymore.
    Luck favors the prepared.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGirl View Post
    Oh my goodness, I'm embarrassed to admit I can't remember the last time I actually got to send lead down range. I'm not sure I could find the target at the moment. I've got to drag the kids back out and duel them with the S&W's 22's. We've basically had to transition to all manner of 22's to afford their bad habits. Our girl could spend the afternoon shooting prone and ringing steel and not take a break till the rifle needs cleaned. Momma doesn't always get the time to challenge, and she's a pretty good shot. I'm not sure I'd win anymore.
    I'm sure you'd do just fine in a showdown between you and daughter. Don't sell yourself too short!

User Info Menu

We have fun but man they can blow through some ammo! Our boys are a bit more measured but she's a spitfire (have no idea where she gets it) and she'll bore a hole right through the backstop just for fun.

Sounds like you had a good time on your first go around at the range! Hope you get many more chances to go. It can be a fun exercise trying to beat your previous 'score'.
    Luck favors the prepared.

Plinker

User Info Menu

She sure sounds like a spitfire! I hope so too, thanks! I can't do much with only 44 bullets though. I hope to get more soon, but medical needs come first, and they are many at the moment.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast