Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks for these great sites.

User Info Menu

I think INGO would be a good starting point, for female gun owners... If what your looking for isn't on INGO they can point you in the right direction and I heard there are some nice folks on there too... I stress "some"...
    " Molon Labe 3%'er " If I have to explain you wouldn't understand...

User Info Menu

Yay! Our evil plan has succeeded then!
    Epilepsy is underfunded and under-researched, but seizures kill more people than breast cancer does each year.

Have a question? Check out the INGO FAQ: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...qs_sticky.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

National Rifle Association "Women on Target". women.nra.org

Shooter

User Info Menu

I find most of these websites truly helpful. I'm still learning to shoot and I want to learn valuable information that may help me improve my shooting skills. I'm watching a few videos on Youtube too.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I love this list of websites for women all in once place!! I am a member of The Well Armed Woman and love the education you can get from the sisterhood. I recommend the group to any woman,

Plinker

User Info Menu

All I can see great resource to buy fun for females. I'm just looking forward to recommend this post to my wife. Hope she will find the sources here beneficial.

Plinker

User Info Menu

So thankful this is here!

Now I just need to read through them all and get them bookmarked!

Being left handed and female, I've been really struggling finding conceal carry holsters that'll fit in a purse (I know it's not ideal, but sometimes it's the only option available) or without showing through thinner dresses so I'm going to be searching threads for the info!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9