• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    Ok I have been dealing with ZX Guns for a long time but this past two weekends I bought 4 more guns from them!
    Last weekend I bought a 45acp HiPoint, a S&W442 38spl and a 32acp KelTec pocket pistol. Yesterday I bought a Commando Mark 45 rifle.

manygunsmike

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If those guys didn't have such good prices and a nice selection, that never would have happened!!!

I too have made more than a couple of purchases from them. Nice people as well!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    +1 to ZX from me too. For whatever reason he always remembers me at the shows. I've bought several guns but not enough I would consider to be memorable. I go to some shops around here maybe once a week and doubt they know me from adam. Looking forward to the next show and their great prices.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    At a Indy 1500, bought my 1st AR from ZX back in 2007. Between my son and I, we,ve purchased 2 XDs, another AR and a stripped lower. Would really like to travel up North to see the shop sometime. I would also like to purchase a XD .45ACP Compact with the 5" barrel in Flat Dark Earth, Black Slide.

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    +1 for me as well. Bought an ar from them at the gun show that was 100 cheaper than anywhere else i could find. The deal was so good my buddy that was with me at his first show bought one as well. Very easy to work with and great prices.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Was browsing at their table on Sunday morning. A guy saw a gun, and told the salesman "I've been looking for one of these. I'm gonna check prices and come back.", then he walked away. Don't recall what he was looking at, but I've learned that if you want it and see it on ZX's table, you had better buy it before someone else does. I wonder if the object of his affection was still there when he came back.

Jbill1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    South Bend
    Have bought a couple guns at ZX. They always have great prices. Busiest tables at the gun shows. Its hard to even get close enough to look at what they brought.

Soside

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    A few friends and I ordered a couple guns from them. Took the 2.5hr ride to Goshen. The service was great and the prices even better will defenitly be buying from them again.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Great guys and great prices! I bought three from them at a 1500 a couple years ago and they beat everyone in the entire show on price and customer service:rockwoot:

Reapermaxx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    These guys are great at the gun shows. Look forward to checking them out when ever I see them at a show. Best of all the don't screw their customers with the "gun show specials" like some of the others like to do. Quality selection at good prices .

Shutterbug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Great to do business with

Bought one from them a few months ago at the Fort Wayne show. Very pleased with them. I drove to shipshewanna to deal with them again. I'll be visiting them again next weekend in Fort Wayne.

BigSky85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    My wife has her favorite store to shop, and I have mine...ZX Guns in Goshen. You can always expect friendly service and great prices. If they don't have what you're looking for, just ask, and they will get it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I will be interested in a report on how much stock they have left. They were getting pretty light last weekend.

Top Bottom