• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I had a falling out with my long time gun dealer and have been casting around looking for a good place to buy guns for my habit!

First I bought a couple of guns from Ed Hirchy. He is fine if you back him into a corner on price before you go in but his is not the friendliest, help you find what you might like, kind of place.

I tried Freedom Arms then. I TRIED and TRIED to no avail. Never seemed like they had what I was looking for and the service to find and retrieve what I wanted was simply not there, so I gave up.

Sniperco, let's just say I have not had any good experiences to draw from there.

Tomlinsons is top notch but they have not had what I wanted or have been unable to get them.

This brings me to ZX Guns. I travel a bit for work so I stopped in there. Friendly, helpful, great selection, eager to find what you want. I agreed to check in on them at the FW Gun Show the next day. I took a buddy of mine with me. They had a S&W M&P15-22 with flash hider for only $419! I snatched it up as it was the only one they had and I have not seen them for less than $445 - $499. My buddy snatched up a Sig Sauer 22 Rifle which was similarly incredibly priced. Paperwork was tedious and took forever but they worked hard to get the backlog through. They were BUSY as hell so the backup was large.

I told them that I had never bought from them before bc I used to buy all my guns and accessories from another dealer that I fell out with. They were so pleased they gave me a ZX Guns t-shirt to wear around the show! I appreciated the thought but chose to not wear it at the show.

ZX Guns is growing fast for a multitude of reasons that others would be smart to emulate. Top notch store. I'll be back!:rockwoot:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I had a falling out with my long time gun dealer and have been casting around looking for a good place to buy guns for my habit!

First I bought a couple of guns from Ed Hirchy. He is fine if you back him into a corner on price before you go in but his is not the friendliest, help you find what you might like, kind of place.

I tried Freedom Arms then. I TRIED and TRIED to no avail. Never seemed like they had what I was looking for and the service to find and retrieve what I wanted was simply not there, so I gave up.

Sniperco, let's just say I have not had any good experiences to draw from there.

Tomlinsons is top notch but they have not had what I wanted or have been unable to get them.

This brings me to ZX Guns. I travel a bit for work so I stopped in there. Friendly, helpful, great selection, eager to find what you want. I agreed to check in on them at the FW Gun Show the next day. I took a buddy of mine with me. They had a S&W M&P15-22 with flash hider for only $419! I snatched it up as it was the only one they had and I have not seen them for less than $445 - $499. My buddy snatched up a Sig Sauer 22 Rifle which was similarly incredibly priced. Paperwork was tedious and took forever but they worked hard to get the backlog through. They were BUSY as hell so the backup was large.

I told them that I had never bought from them before bc I used to buy all my guns and accessories from another dealer that I fell out with. They were so pleased they gave me a ZX Guns t-shirt to wear around the show! I appreciated the thought but chose to not wear it at the show.

ZX Guns is growing fast for a multitude of reasons that others would be smart to emulate. Top notch store. I'll be back!:rockwoot:

I've always had great experiences with ZX just didn't see anything I wanted at the 1500 this time.

Top Bottom