• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Was in ZX Wed. and they gave me a great deal on a XDS 9mm. to match my 45. Took it out yesterday and it's a great gun. Thanks Guys.

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Even better than the 499.00 they usually are?? I've been in there checking them out but was going to wait until the 1500 this month.
    I'll just say a lot better than I could find it anywhere else, and I've looked everywhere. Not wanting to cause them any problems or anything. Just see what they will do.

smith7.3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    ft wayne
    Dad bought a xdm 9mm about a month ago. This was his first handgun, sales guys were great, lots of good info and not pushy at all. Best price we could find in the area. I will definitely be back for my next purchase.

karoozin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Ft Wayne
    I have been in the Fort Wayne store twice and have been very pleased with the customer service and selection. Nice to have a new store in Fort Wayne.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I have been in the Fort Wayne store twice and have been very pleased with the customer service and selection. Nice to have a new store in Fort Wayne.

Good to hear. I've never been, but I plan on trekking up there today and taking a look around.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I went in there a few weeks ago to see if they could order me a gun they didn't have. They spent some time calling, found out they couldn't get it through their distributors. No harm, no foul. They were good enough to check all this out during a busy time. I told the young man not to go to a lot of trouble, I wasn't going to be able to buy that day. He told me I ws a customer, too and it was no trouble. Good folks in my experience.

Top Bottom