• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Stopped in twice this past week. The new store in Goshen is really nice. Both times they were very busy, but the staff all greeted me when they got the chance and I got into the area they were working. I ended up buying a Sig 227 off of them today at the gun show at the St. Jos County Fairgrounds. I feel like I got a great deal on a great pistol all with great service.

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    I was at the gun show as well. My 18 year old son is starting to look for his first pistol.
    I was very impressed with the prices at ZX. I was looking at the Ruger SR9C. Their price
    was $35 lower than another S.B shop at the show, and $80 lower than the big Mishawaka gun shop.
    Although the Mish shop does have it on sale right now, but still higher. I'll be making a trip to Goshen
    in the near future.

d30carls

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Cicero, IN
    i picked up a RIA 1911 officers model off of them at the last Indy 1500 very pleased with there prices great service will be my first go to booth for future purchases wish they had a store closer to indy noblesville indiana they would never get me to leave if they did all the lgs around me are so high priced i wont buy from most of them just go to look around

Top Bottom