Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

ZX IN FORT WAYNE IS A MUST STOP SHOP

ZX has a really nice selection of weapons, staff seemed friendly and was helpful as well. I had a lower receiver sent to them, and the process was FLAWLESS. The manager kept in contact with me threw email, which was great considering my work schedule can make it difficult to reach me by phone. I had my receiver in my hands in less then a week. Over all 1st impression was A+, i definitely recommend them and will be going back in the future. Thanks again guys!

User Info Menu

Very welcome. Glad we could make the transaction go smoothly. As always feel free to stop in, call, or shoot me an email any time with any questions or anything we can help you with!

Enjoy the new lower!
    "Curiosity killed the cat... But satisfaction brought it back" ~Unknown

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by USMC-Johnson View Post
    Very welcome. Glad we could make the transaction go smoothly. As always feel free to stop in, call, or shoot me an email any time with any questions or anything we can help you with!

Enjoy the new lower!
    NWI needs a ZX store! Several NWI members enjoy your booth when the gun shows roll into town.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

ZX Guns in Goshen is one of my go to shops. They have good prices all the time.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787