• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    Took a long lunch break and stopped by the store. Bought an XD MOD 2 in .45 and one in 9mm. While waiting for paperwork to go through, they offered to match blue gun prices from another store and even offered to order the gun if they didn't have it. They corrected my assumption on the price, showing me the sale flyer and pointing out that the guns were on sale. I thought their web price was good already but hey less money is less money. I thought the guys were friendly and professional. I bought the 9mm for my wife. (His and hers Mod 2s). If she doesn't like it, I would be just fine sending her by herself to shop here because she would be treated fairly. (Not that I think she can't do things herself). I'm military, and both my friends that were with me are too. We buy alot of guns (go figure) and will spread the word to our co-workers.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad you had a good experience. If there is ever anything else we can do for you don't hesitate to call, email, or message on here.

Thank you!!!

Top Bottom