Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

ZX Gun - The LGS to go to in Fort Wayne

Have purchased a new rifle, handgun, some accessories and ammo from them over the last couple months. Also used them as an FFL on another handgun purchase. Knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and highly recommended.

User Info Menu

Thank you for the kind words. We certainly try to do our best.

Like always if we can ever do anything else for you dont hesitate to let us know!
    "Curiosity killed the cat... But satisfaction brought it back" ~Unknown

User Info Menu

ZX Guns

I travel thru Ft. Wayne three to four times a week. I stop quite often. What a great shop!!! The people are very helpful and the prices are low. A "must stop & shop" in Ft. Wayne.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sdb321 View Post
    I travel thru Ft. Wayne three to four times a week. I stop quite often. What a great shop!!! The people are very helpful and the prices are low. A "must stop & shop" in Ft. Wayne.
    I appreciate it. All of our employees really work and want to work there which makes a huge difference in the service our customers receive.

Thank you for the support
    "Curiosity killed the cat... But satisfaction brought it back" ~Unknown

oze

User Info Menu

Welcoming Atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by USMC-Johnson View Post
    I appreciate it. All of our employees really work and want to work there which makes a huge difference in the service our customers receive.

Thank you for the support
    Sorry to be responding to an old thread, but I also wanted to chime in here. As a noob, I have a lot of questions, and the two times I was in the Fort Wayne location, the folks at ZX were friendly and patient with me. Great customer service will keep my coming back.
    Semper ubi, sub ubi.

User Info Menu

I believe that USMC-Johnson is no longer with ZX. I don't know if they have anyone that posts on the INGO any more.

User Info Menu

I've purchased a couple from them at the 1500. Wish they were closer. Seem to know how to do everything right.

Never mistake education for intelligence.