Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    What is at stake? I'm just curious? It's going to an FFL, it's the receiving FFL's responsibility to refuse the transfer and know the laws.
    Until for some reason that it isn't. I'm not in a position to say what is right or wrong, legal or illegal. But a privately owned shop should have the ability to set their own policy.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Until for some reason that it isn't. I'm not in a position to say what is right or wrong, legal or illegal. But a privately owned shop should have the ability to set their own policy.
    Yes, they should. Equally true, the rest of us should have the ability to harbor and share unflattering opinions of them.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Sounds to me like they do not want to do the paperwork, I feel that they should transfer, however I went to a local shop and asked about a transfer and they said sure thing $60.00. Too much cash ? Now they did not say no so what if it would of been $100, 200 makes you question the FFL system. I know "home dealers" charge less.
    Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Agreed.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Expert

User Info Menu

Obviously I have no idea who the firm is that you are referencing.

If they do business with gunbroker, you might be able to influence them. Check here. https://www.gunbroker.com/c/user/dealernetwork/

Iím aware of circumstances where an FFL has gotten a phone call that changed their mind about what they were and were not willing to do.

Ts worth a shot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2