Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Always Luke warm service here

Depending on who you get the service here is hit or miss. Iíve had good experiences and bad. Likely not go back though.

Just stopped in there today to have a gun (1911) shipped to an upstate New York FFL and they refused to do it. This is not a banned firearm nor did it include any magazines and it was going to another FFL. Itís the receiving end FFL and buyer to know their state laws. I donít understand the issue, they can check the FFL to make sure they are legit. Just another situation where other gun owners are rude towards fellow owners.

User Info Menu

Where are you located? If you are in the Fort I can recommend two FFLs who will do it for a very small fee, $25 unless they changed their pricing. PM me if interested.
    ďA man's got to do what a man's got to do.Ē John Wayne

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Were they going to charge a fee or just did not want to do this.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

They have always charged a fee plus shipping, and thats fine with me. They just refused to ship to NY. It’s ignorance of the law on their part. It’s a handgun and it was going to another FFL obviously.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    They have always charged a fee plus shipping, and thats fine with me. They just refused to ship to NY. It’s ignorance of the law on their part. It’s a handgun and it was going to another FFL obviously.
    Thanks for clarifying. I have never been to that store as it is just to far away.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

FFL

Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    They have always charged a fee plus shipping, and thats fine with me. They just refused to ship to NY. Itís ignorance of the law on their part. Itís a handgun and it was going to another FFL obviously.
    Did they give a reason?
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Plinker

User Info Menu

Nope, just said we don't ship to NY period. As stated before, I have had guns shipped here to transfer (one time was a huge cluster) and I have them ship guns for me that I have sold. Granted, I know NY is restricted on some firearms but this was a 1911.

User Info Menu

Their business--- Their rules.
    Hate you had a disappointing experience but I understand the shop's view.
    I don't do business with ANY of the Underworld states either. None.
    The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle.

User Info Menu

I live at the opposite end of the state and have never been to this shop. But I can understand a local shop having a policy to not ship guns to NY, CommiFornia or other restrictive state. Just to much at stake.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

Plinker

User Info Menu

What is at stake? I'm just curious? It's going to an FFL, it's the receiving FFL's responsibility to refuse the transfer and know the laws.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast