• KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    20231004_133511.jpg

Oh sure. Wait until I buy this and come out with a lightweight virgin. I mean version. That stoopid mag disconnect sux and is omitted on the more expensive ones. The trigger isn't terrible as is. It feels like 4 bumps before breaking. It requires steps versus removing the disconnect on a real Hi-Power. It's not difficult but then again, I am an experienced gun plumber (armorer). Check YT for videos if you don't feel comfortable doing surgery. I think I had it out in 10 minutes while drinking Mountain Dew and watching the dogs chase squirrels.
    Good luck finding a holster for this new LW railed PI 3.88" barrel with rail also!
    I probably will buy one if I can afford it when available to the GP.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I paid $535.00 shipped with taxes from Dunham's. Not bad for big box store. The local b&m wanted a LOT more for the same pistol. Think MSRP + tax.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I like it as an evolution of the high power. Don't even mind the rail, but that beaver tail is just hideous. First thing I would do is recontour the crap out of that

Reactions: wcd

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I like it as an evolution of the high power. Don't even mind the rail, but that beaver tail is just hideous. First thing I would do is recontour the crap out of that
    Especially on what’s supposed to be a more concealable version.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Especially on what’s supposed to be a more concealable version.
    Exactly. I never understood that why they want to put big ass beavertails on what is supposed to be a concealable handgun.

I know some people whine about getting hammer bite on a BHPs... but I have owned, shoot and even today concealed carry BHPs since 1985 and I have yet to ever receive a hammer bite.

I would love to see a top down picture of it to see just how deep the hammer pocket is and if it's possible to recontour that beavertail.

You want to put it on a 1911 that's fine. On that it's hideous.

Another thing that's hideous is the Ruger-like billboard sized read the owner's manual warning on the frame. That's so ugly

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Exactly. I never understood that why they want to put big ass beavertails on what is supposed to be a concealable handgun.

I know some people whine about getting hammer bite on a BHPs... but I have owned, shoot and even today concealed carry BHPs since 1985 and I have yet to ever receive a hammer bite.

I would love to see a top down picture of it to see just how deep the hammer pocket is and if it's possible to recontour that beavertail.

You want to put it on a 1911 that's fine. On that it's hideous.

Another thing that's hideous is the Ruger-like billboard sized read the owner's manual warning on the frame. That's so ugly

what Bill Board?

Top Bottom