• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Next NWI INGO Meet & Shoot should be...

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It was a pleasure to meet everyone and place faces with names. Jediagh, your mom is a improved shooter this afternoon, as I talked with Ghostof winter and saw how your mom hit the center of the target, BGs better run for cover. Don't forget her B-day present(Ruger Mark III 5 1/2 target barrel) just kidding. How soon till the next outing?

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    What an awesome day! Thanks to everyone for letting me shoot their toys and thanks to 451_Detonics for bringing along Mr. Zombie! Got to shoot some great guns...from a competition 45 to a 41 mag, Luger, a couple AR's and that awesome Dragunov!!! Thanks All!!!!

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Evidently I missed the rain...hit here as I was having dinner. Was a good time however, glad some got to shoot some of my guns. Still need to work on the Glock...it functions now but I am going to have to move the sight base to get it zeroed. The 38 Super shot as it always does...one inch groups at 25 yards and my 10/22 put 25 rounds into the eye of the zombie. Forgot several guns I meant to bring...oh well...next time...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI...
    I have posted the next NWI Meet & Shoot.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-07_11_10_nwi_meet_and_shoot.html#post1084787

4 weeks would have been the July 4th weekend (Sunday being the 4th). 3 weeks would have been a bit too so based on the last poll. 7/11 also gives us a good 4 weeks before the next, next one which would be 8/1 (4 weeks away). I'll SPAM the NWI social group later this week.

Thank you AuntieBellum for bringing the "Hello My Name is..." stickers.
    Also remind me that next time I need to bring my bodyguards so the paparazzi ain't taking no shots of my "guns". LOL!!!

ps.
    My mom will be bring a suprise next time for ya. Hint: think food... Yummy!!

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    It was my first INGO shoot and it was great. Great people with great gun skills and great guns. Thanks to who ever it was that let me shoot there psl. I have a new gun on my needs list now :). Im hopeing to get my soon to be wife out next time. :dunno:

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Dang I missed it. nevermind I see what everyone brought to shoot lol

had a post all typed out about what people brought, before I read it all. How was the weather?

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Dang I missed it. nevermind I see what everyone brought to shoot lol

had a post all typed out about what people brought, before I read it all. How was the weather?

Weather was perfect for most of the day. The last six of us got rained on suddenly at the end, but we were kinda thinking about finishing up, anyway. Come on out next time!

Last edited:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Yeah I got out just in time to get soaked while unloading all that block that had my truck squatting. If it wasn't for having navigation on my phone and needing the directions, I would have warned you...

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    It wasn't too much of a problem. It really opened up while we were under the shelter, and then cleared up long enough for us to get our gear back in the car. A couple of rifle cases got damp where water ran across the pavement into the shelter, but that's about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom