• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    I started my first day of my 6 to 8 week recuvery period for back surgery . cant drive 5 pound weight limit no sex no alcohol .tried to read a book but can't consentrate. any sugestions???

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Ruger Mark iii only weighs 3.5lbs full loaded... just say'n

507715589_3dca3783b4.jpg

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    i have a buddy that just had back surgery due to a navy related injury, he played a lot of video games the first few weeks. not for weeks straight but you get the idea

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I started my first day of my 6 to 8 week recuvery period for back surgery . cant drive 5 pound weight limit no sex no alcohol .tried to read a book but can't consentrate. any sugestions???

From your post count it appears your fairly new around here! Provide lots of quality posts and interaction on INGO :dunno:!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, the sex and alcohol would be a problem for me. I could see not having to lift the alcohol or the girl, but man, if she's doing all the work, what's the problem? Heck, if I could find a girl that would do all that, I'd consider having the surgery just... because.

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    I've had 2 back surgeries and I suggest just do what they tell you. I had my second surgery 3 weeks after the first because I over did it afterwards. Sit back and take it easy for a while and it will get better I promice you. It's something that takes time to heal and there's no way to hurry it up. Best of luck to you.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I just had back surgery last year. A lot of video games, tv, and sleeping(thanks to the pain killers I was put on) got me through it. Just enough all the extra attention you get too.

Top Bottom