• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phipps

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    Was hoping I wouldn't have to write this review, but circumstances to follow didn't leave me much of a choice after the absolutely horrible customer service I have received from Edgeworks Manufacturing for my G Code holster. Product was purchased at www.tactcialholsters.com

Back on January 11th 2014 I placed an order for a G Code holster for my Hk45. I went into the purchase understanding that current lead times were 4-6 weeks and that some orders were taking, according to their website, "a bit longer". Ok, I can stomach a wait I decided, so I placed my ordered that evening.

The 6 weeks comes and goes- no sign of my holster in the mail or a tracking number in my inbox. I patiently waited another few weeks and politely contacted the seller through email on March 11, 8 weeks later, simply requesting an update as to the status of my order. A rep named George replied and apologized for the delay, citing that a move to a new facility was extending hold times. Though I asked for an ETA on the arrival of my holster, his response was simply "a bit longer".

11 weeks later I contacted the customer support team about an updated status. After a weel I had yet to receive a response to that email. I contacted them again explaining my severe dissatisfaction with their service and requested a refund or my product by the end of the week. 13 weeks later- no holster, no refund, no help through PayPal (because they wont refund for any reason after 45 days of original purchase).

Buyer beware of Edgeworks / G Code

Top Bottom