• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Well i went against better judgement and ordered some glock items from Botach about 2 weeks ago. After a couple of emails i finally found out my items were backordered even though they showed available when i ordered them. :xmad: I know...I know this has been a forever problem, I should have known the price was too good to be true. I sent a email to cancel the entire order.

Anyway as usual with them, shop at your own risk.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I just went through the same thing with a Remington factory +2 mag extension kit for my 870 build. Finally canceled my Botach order after finding a guy in Alaska who had one NIB for only $10 more. It's supposed to be delivered Monday. :yesway:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I just went through the same thing with a Remington factory +2 mag extension kit for my 870 build. Finally canceled my Botach order after finding a guy in Alaska who had one NIB for only $10 more. It's supposed to be delivered Monday. :yesway:

I have 2 in my parts stash..... ;)

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I actually got some Glock happy sticks from them in 3 weeks over Xmas. I had never dealt with them before. I was scared after reading the reviews but they came through.

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    I've gotten a few things from them, when they run sells on stuff. They use to do some awesome pelican case sales. Wish I would have picked up a 1720 instead of the 1750. Anyway, I just ordered a Noveske Kx3 last week and it has already shipped and should be here next week. I have heard a lot of bad things but I've never had one happen, so I would agree with the "shop at your own risk" comment. Its kinda like sportsmans guide for me.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    It took me over 2 months to get the PMAGS that I ordered before all of this stuff started. So, -1 for Botach but the honored the price so +1 for Botach. Botach is still in the negative for me.

Top Bottom