• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Guys just be warned this company is horrible to do business with.. they are on Ebay, Amazon and have the website Ecopusa.com. If you want your stuff in a timely fashion dont go here these folks are slower than molasses was last week in Indy, it took them 5 days just to package my order and get the P.O. notified there was a package to be picked up 9 day total transaction tome for a barrel and extractor that they claimed to have instock shipped First Class Mail. Worse than any transaction I have had w the dreaded Botach that seems to be slammed regurlay.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Well I would have understood that, But seeing as how the order was placed on the 1st and didnt get packaged until the 6th and the Stylus Light I ordered from them on the 1st got here on the 6th by itself, either they didnt have what they said they had instock, bypassed the other 168.00 worth of product that was on the same invoice out of ignorance or laziness, or wanted to lose a lil change by shipping 1 order in two separate shipments? the whole situation didnt make sense to me, if you call them their phone number dosnt work on one and the other is just a recording so you cant talk to anyone,they are slow on responding to emails and clueless once you do get a response.

Top Bottom