• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    N.E corner
    My ups driver was in a couple of hours ago and was sweating like a hooker in church. I asked him where his shorts were and he told me they weren't issued them anymore due to the extra expense . Now how much would it really cost to provide shorts to these guys so they could be a bit more comfortable. If they raised the price on each package by $.01 they could easily provide some relief in these temps.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Our ups drivers have a contest/pool to see who can wear shorts the longest into the winter. Never heard of them needing to buy their own shorts, thats just crazy

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    If they want shorts, I don't see why they can't buy their own and leave their rates alone.

I guess not giving out free uniforms gets you a -1 these days.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Back when I grew up they didnt have shorts, he is a *****.

Oh wait that is the wrong thread. I love reading the threads on INGO. One thread people complain because a company doesnt provide things needed to keep people cool in extreme temps. Then another thread people complain because city governments DO provide things to keep people cool in extreme temps.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Must be nice to be able to wear shorts to work....

You need to move to Reno

ltjimdangle.jpg

http://gayscifinerds.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lt-jim-dangle.jpg

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Oh wait that is the wrong thread. I love reading the threads on INGO. One thread people complain because a company doesnt provide things needed to keep people cool in extreme temps. Then another thread people complain because city governments DO provide things to keep people cool in extreme temps.

Well, the difference is UPS uses their own money to buy things, Government uses our money to buy things.

Top Bottom