• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Today the woman I'm dating had a tire blow on 74 near Fairland. She called for help and was waiting. A state trooper stopped and started changing her tire. As we all know it was hot today so he worked up a dripping sweat.

Thanks a lot ISP Trooper

:+1: for ISP :patriot:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I plan to teach her very soon. The lug nuts are her struggle. Her heart is huge but her muscles aren't :)

Thats a good thing. :yesway:
    Anyone that drives a car should know how to change a tire.
    Im sure any woman can change a tire, it doesnt take that much strenght with the proper tool to creat leverage.
    I guess most women are affraid to do it by themselves, and call a man to the rescue, because they never tried to do it by themselves before.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm no he-man as anyone that knows me can tell you. When I gotta change out a tire, the only real way for me to loosen up the lugs is to get the wrench on there at an angle closest to perpendicular with the road and then stand/bounce on it.

Not exactly the safest way to do anything, but it's my only option. Could work for your woman as well.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I'm no he-man as anyone that knows me can tell you. When I gotta change out a tire, the only real way for me to loosen up the lugs is to get the wrench on there at an angle closest to perpendicular with the road and then stand/bounce on it.

Not exactly the safest way to do anything, but it's my only option. Could work for your woman as well.

Yep. Exactly how my high school auto teacher taught the girls. :yesway:

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    An appropriate length of pipe for leverage, should easily fit in one's trunk, without taking up any storage space.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    An appropriate length of pipe for leverage, should easily fit in one's trunk, without taking up any storage space.

yep. A 'cheater' is a FANTASTIC way to really increase the mechanical advantage of that lever!

-J-

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Nothing wrong with a man coming to the aid of a woman in need.:yesway:

Good job to the trooper. I am sure the lady was very thankful. I know I would be.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    We blew a tire where you start the 465 from 74 yesturday, not an officer went by. Just my luck, my friends car was missing the lug wrench so I had to call a tow truck. Great fun. :noway:

Top Bottom