• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    PSA has been running some good sales recently and I purchased a complete blem lower. After completing my purchase I noticed that I accidentally purchased a item that I did not need. I email PSA and the next day I receive an email saying that I should see the refund hit my account in 3-5 days. I consider this appropriate customer service.

About 3 days later I received an email advertising free shipping on items over $50. I then notice that the complete lower that I purchased was still onsale for the same amount. I email PSA again and told them that the item that I purchased was still on sale and asked if they would honor the free shipping. Again, I received an email the next day saying "we will take care of you and you should see a refund on your account in 3-5 days." Some places would make you jump through hoops to take advantage of this deal. Another reason why I will continue to be a customer! Thank you!!

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    When did you order it and have you received it yet? I placed an order last wednesday for a vortex strikefire they had on sale and as of right now 6 days later my order still shows pending. I have been hearing orders taking 2-3 weeks to process. They sure were quick to charge my credit card though.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    PSA has been running some good sales recently and I purchased a complete blem lower. After completing my purchase my wife noticed ​an item that I did not need. I email PSA and the next day I receive an email saying that I should see the refund hit my account in 3-5 days. I consider this appropriate customer service.

About 3 days later I received an email advertising free shipping on items over $50. I then notice that the complete lower that I purchased was still onsale for the same amount. I email PSA again and told them that the item that I purchased was still on sale and asked if they would honor the free shipping. Again, I received an email the next day saying "we will take care of you and you should see a refund on your account in 3-5 days." Some places would make you jump through hoops to take advantage of this deal. Another reason why I will continue to be a customer! Thank you!!
    Tell the truth........

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    When did you order it and have you received it yet? I placed an order last wednesday for a vortex strikefire they had on sale and as of right now 6 days later my order still shows pending. I have been hearing orders taking 2-3 weeks to process. They sure were quick to charge my credit card though.

I'm sure their automated payment processing is the party who was quick to charge your card.

You could have bought from Alan @ A&A Optics and gotten your Strikefire already though.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville

I ordered it last week. Part of the delay could be somewhat my fault. They use to have my FFL on file but they no longer have this information since they moved. I was contacted on Saturday afternoon saying that they need my FFL information but my FFL is only open Wednesday - Saturday. I have bought several things from PSA in the past and you have to know that shipping sometimes takes a bit. I have bought ammo from them that shipped within a day.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I'm sure their automated payment processing is the party who was quick to charge your card.

You could have bought from Alan @ A&A Optics and gotten your Strikefire already though.

+1 for Alan!!! I have bought a couple of scopes from him and he is awesome to work with. I think I received my scopes within 2-3 days from him. I believe that Alan will match any price out there too, especially on Vortex items. I can say that I probably won't buy a scope from anyone other than Alan.

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    I am happy with the product that I received but not so much the wait or customer service at PSA. It took about a month to get my lower. I understand they were behind and knew it would take longer than normal. I have ordered from Bud's before and the gun was at the FFL in 48 hours for free though. Also, I was in the same situation where I ordered an upper and it went on sale for free shipping the next day. Emailed them with no reply. Probably would have spent that $15 on ammo from them anyway. So, I would Rate PSA 9/10 for product and 6/10 for service. Still a great place though. No idea how they sell things so cheap.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    i have bought scopes from Alan before and have been very happy with his service, but psa had it for $99 which is by quite a bit the cheapest I have found so I bought.

BTW I have the Strikefire and like it! I really don't have anything to compare it to through. I like the green dot better than the red. I really want to try out a Aimpoint and Eotech to see if they are worth the price.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville

Just an update. MY LGS sent his FFL yesterday and I received my tracking number today.

Top Bottom