• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I had a bit of a mishap while hunting the other day, that ended with the plastic bar on my QAD (Quality Archery Designs) Ultra Rest HD broken. This is the bar that keeps the arrow on the rest no matter how you move your bow. It keeps it captive on the launcher.

At any rate, I was able to tap out the remaining piece in the rest. And contacted QAD to see if there were replacement parts available, or if I was going to have to get another rest.

They replied quickly. Said to send my address and they'd send me one right out! Got it today. No charge. No muss. No fuss. I'm back in business.

You don't see customer service like that much anymore, and I thought they deserved a shout out.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I removed the bar from my Ripcord, and shortened the prongs, but always shot it pre-cocked.
    Over a few yrs it got noisy, rubber inside got hard. Called Ripcord and they offered to fix it or replace the whole thing, ASAP.
    I had some good synth from work and replaced the offending chunk with some of the better material and it was quiet for the next couple of yrs.
    So IMHO, Ripcord has good CS as well.

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have an API climber that the rachet strap locking clip got bent where it would not screw shut. It got bent by my mistake as I jammed between the stand and tree as I was climbing down one time. I called API to order just the replacement clip and they just sent me a whole rachet strap assemble no charge.

Really makes you feel good about buying a quality product when it is also backed up by great customer service.

Top Bottom