• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    This, in my honest opinion, is the one of the best options of brass for blackout. This brass is 100% WCC made from once fired 5.56. It has a stronger primer pocket compared to the other brass I run and I seem to get more reloadings from it comparatively. Primer pockets are swagged, not reemed, just enough that the primers go in while still giving it a snug fit for long life. I trim the brass to 1.355 which is closer to the lower tolerance so your brass should last longer between trimmings. The way these are trimmed some might have a slight burr on the inside of the case. These can be removed with a deburring chamfer or running them through a resizing die. I dont think it necessarily needs removed and I dont when I reload them. Shipping is not included but flat rate is pretty reasonable. I take PayPal (gift or +3.5%) or postal mo. PayPal however will get you the fastest shipping. I might have more at a later date. No trades at this time, email me if you want a smaller lot but that rates are higher.

225$ per 1000

1000 sold to x10, 2k still available.

621714_01_300_blackout_brass_60_per_500_640_zpse4a49212.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom