Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    11-87 12ga barrel in NE Ft. Wayne Area **New Pictures**

I'm selling a used 20" smooth bore 11-87 barrel with factory iron sights. I actually bought this used off of the INGO classifides. I had planned on using it for deer & home defense, but I don't need it for either of those now. It's just been laying around and I'm just now getting around to getting rid of it, just in tome for someone out there to get a barrel before deer season. It's got some wear and tear on it from the previous owner who told me this was from a police 11-87. The rear sight has a bump on it that you can see in the picture, and the finish is worn where the finish is normally worn on shotgun barrels that have had the extended tube clamp on it. It ran fine on my 11-87 I bought a year or two ago although I did have some hickups with some ammo so it can be picky.

Location: Ft. Wayne. I'd prefer face to face, but I can ship for an additional $30 to Indiana and surrounding states.

Price: $150 if picked up face to face.

Trades: While I'd prefer cash, I would consider some trades +/- cash like a quality AK47, M1 Garand, Glock 19, M&P Shield in 9mm, M&P 9mm, AR-15 stripped lowers, AR 22lr conversion kit, M&P 15-22, and yes I'd even consider a riding lawn mower.

Here are some pictures of it next to my 26" vented rib 11-87 barrel. I'm not selling my vented rib barrel, I need that for pheasants.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom