• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    Just wanted to share a couple of pictures of my fish tank. This thing is so easy to care for. Once a week top off the water. Twice a month I clean the glass and empty the skimmer. I don't feed it or anything else. I do clean out the filters every 5-6 weeks or so.

biocube8-21-11b.jpg

biocube8-21-11.jpg

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    i have one (29gal?) and i think it's a pain in the ass. Yours looks better than mine though. My problem is i'm gone for weeks at a time so keeping up with it is difficult. It is nice having everything including in one unit though.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    i have one (29gal?) and i think it's a pain in the ass. Yours looks better than mine though. My problem is i'm gone for weeks at a time so keeping up with it is difficult. It is nice having everything including in one unit though.

Do you have fish in yours? Mine doesn't have fish so that helps to keep it alot cleaner.
    If I was gone for weeks at a time I would look into a automatic top off system. That's really the only thing I have to keep on top of.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    There's several crabs and snails in it, along with several corals. I've debated about the fish, but doubt it I ever do. I could see a shrimp of some type someday.

Top Bottom