18yr old dies on Christmas but leaves videos behind.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Incredible! He's a very brave young man, and it sounds like his Christmas Present was exactly what he'd wished for. As for the answer to his question, I can speak for both of us and say "Yes, we do".

I hope that he meets many many Angels, God Himself, and all of his loved one who've passed on before him. That he only knows happiness and is fully restored to full health so that he can participate in all that he missed while here on earth, that his body wouldn't allow. I wish him happiness and love, he had an enormous amount of courage, even to live just as long as he did. We'll be praying for his family, so that they can cope with the loss of a very wonderful young man.

RIP Ben, may you find all the Happiness that you so richly Deserve.

7th Stepper

Last edited:

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Thank you for sharing this. I had not seen the arcticle and have now shared with those I know on Facebook, Very Powerful story.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Tears fill my eyes at this moment. Not because it was sad, but because of his happiness and knowing he is where he wants to be. May God Bless that young man and welcome him into Heaven with open arms. Rest in peace, Ben. You are an inspiration to everyone. My your family stay strong.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    What kind of creatures are we? The kind that can imagine so much more than we can see. There is more in life than our experience. Live it.

Top Bottom