• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I went to the 1500 today looking for some new grips for my 1911. Didn't really see anything that caught my eye.

I've been searching around on the net but thought i'd ask, Any recommended websites for buying grips??

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    monkeygrips IMO the best 1911 grips around. really friendly guy and more then willing to do custom grips if you dont see one that tickles your fancy. the grips he did for me are called XS shredders, not pictured on his site but he did them for no extra charge.

picture.php

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    I believe that the best place to purchase new grips may indeed amount to the style of grip you are looking for, presentation, tactical, my personal favorite novelty etc... I guess if you have smiley faces on your grips you cant go wrong! LOL, or flaming ace of spades / 100 dollar bills! Get some bling for your bang. Kidding. I have purchased a few sets of grips over the years for my Springers and was blown away by the vast selection of styles. Good luck!

Get different color grips to match different outfits! OK maybe I have gone overboard? My wife will let me know.

Top Bottom