Please reply by conversation.

Mitchell0481

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Crown point
    Sold!
    I have a 1954 Cadillac series 62 sedan for sale. Asking $4500 obo, will trade or cash and trade. let me know what you have. I have the title in hand in my name. I titled the car when I lived in North Carolina. I had it titled as an Inoperable vehicle since it was a project and I did not have it on the road. North Carolina has you pay taxes on cars if you drive them. About the car: I got the car from South Carolina when I was living in North Carolina. When I got it, the car did not run, it was just a roller. Since owning I have done (or had done) the following: The whole brake system has been redone. Rebuilt master, new steal line, and new rubber lines. The transmission completely rebuilt at K&M Transmission in St. John, IN just a few months ago. They are the best around, so I took it to them. Complete over haul, works like new. This car has a 4 speed hydro-matic! New fuel systems to include braided lines, fuel cell, fuel pump and newly rebuilt Carb. I had the Carb done by USA Parts Supply in West Virginia. They specialize in Cadillac. I also put a new coil, plugs and wires. She now runs drives and stops. I have not had the car on the road, I have been just driving it back and forth in and out of the garage and on the side of the house. The car does back fire since there is no exhaust and the timing needs to be adjusted. The radiator is leaking from near the lower hose. It does need the exhaust, and tail lights. I have the original tail light pieces, but they are in a coffee can. I am not sure if all pieces are there. The bumper is a three piece, and I only have the middle. Great start to a restore or rat rod. I just don't have the time or space to finish. This car is being sold as is with no warranty given or implied. The car is also for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. I am located in Crown Point Indiana. Feel free to contact me to inspect the car before bidding if you like. Buyer is responsible for pick up. Local pick up only in Crown Point Indiana. You will need a huge trailer or roll back truck to pick this car up.
    IT CAN NOT BE DRIVEN HOME!
    I do have all the Hub Caps, The rims are powder coated red, it is not paint.

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom