WTS: 1981 Jeep Cherokee. Full Size Jeep!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    With heavy heart, I'm putting my project Jeep up for sale. Something. Came up that I need cash to jump on so...

It's an 1981 Jeep Cherokee. It has an AMC 360 with an edelbrock aluminum I take and 4bbl. Tranny is a Torqueflite 727. It has Dana 44's front and rear. 4wd seems to work just fine. Has manual locking hubs up front. I've built a custom rear bumper with a swing away tire carrier for a full size spare. It has five (5) new black steel wheels and 33-12.50x15's. I think it has a 4" lift on it. radial mud tires from Big O. Fired up and runs fine. I've installed the Rhino or Gladiator grill and ruin headlights. I've got fog lights to jnstall I the interior holes.

Body is kind of ugly with some rust in the lower quarters and fender flares. Has damage to the drivers door and right behind. I do have a replacement door. Interior is pretty much stripped and has been coated in spray in bed liner from floorboards to ceiling from tailgate to firewall. Needs a hard rear brake line. It Ain't pretty but these things are tanks!! Frame is good an solid on it.

I have a clean and clear title in my name. Is currently played but I haven't had it on the road yet due to the rear brakes.

I want $3000 cash for it. This is less than I have in it. Could be on the road with a good weekends worth of work. Like I said, I've had an opportunity come up that I hate to let slide so the Jeep is on the block.

Pics:

null_zps1b77e935.jpg

null_zps0a3e433b.jpg

null_zps5ccb4eef.jpg

null_zps0379394f.jpg

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Still available. Bottom dollar price of $2500. I have some spare parts for it, service manual, etc. possible partial trade for AR, AK, or something else interesting.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom