• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    This is a really nice old truck that I have owned for 14 years now. It has new floor pans, rockers, cab corners, fenders, inner fenders, doors, a very solid bed, marker lights and brake lights. Every body panel except the cab has been painted. It needs a complete paint job to make it look great. I have installed a new small block 350 motor, flow master exhaust, and a rear axle carrier. The truck runs and sounds great . I have all the old interior but it is out because I was going to have it all redone but never got it finished (the seat was redone). There is a diamond plate tool box and bed rails. The truck currently has a 4 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift on it now. I have a 8 inch skyjacker soft ride kit for it. I have all the correct steering pieces and shocks but they are not installed. I have a set of very nice 40 inch super swamper iroks tires with 20 inch eagle rims. All the new parts were installed less then 3,000 miles ago. There is really way to much to list of new stuff on this truck. I am only selling it because I don't have the extra money to finish this truck the way I think it needs to be done and I have to many other projects right now. I will sell the truck without the bigger lift and tires. I will only sell the bigger tires and lift if the truck sells first. I am asking $5,000 obo for everything, just the truck itself I will sell for $4,000 obo. May trade for early 90's GM 4x4, UTV(side by side) may take a few guns a partial trade just shoot me offers. I have no pics at this time I will try to post them tonight. The truck is all black now but the fenders and doors are a different shade then the cab and bed.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom