Please reply by conversation.

INcountryboy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Connersville
    WHAT: 1986 CUCV M1009 (Chevy Blazer)

DESCRIPTION: I have a 1986 M1009 CUCV for sale. This is a military version of the Chevrolet Blazer that is equipped with a 6.2L diesel engine and a 3/4 ton rating by the military. Has 141XXX miles (it had 138XXX on the form from the government so for all I know it could really be just 41XXX miles but who really knows) and 4 wheel drive. To my knowledge, the vehicle is still stock. These are bare bones vehicles; no A/C or radio. For more general information on these types of vehicles, just Google M1009. This Blazer came from KY and was a forestry vehicle. It currently does NOT run. I had it running back in March of 2012, but have since decided on a new project so that is the reason for selling this one. There is rust, doors are dented in (like a lot of CUCVs), new tires are probably a good idea, and it is going on 30 years old. It has a clear title.

***Please note that the grill guard, clevis mounts, rifle holders, pintle hitch, and front bumper brackets/supports are not included in this sale. Also as the pictures show, there are no batteries. The cable that runs from the starter to the bridge is currently spliced, as is another one of the battery cables (they came like this from the government). The front bumper IS included. M1009 is being sold AS IS and buyer is responsible for loading and transport (you will need a trailer with a winch).****

***Also, I am not a mechanic and I DO NOT know what is wrong with it. Last time I tried to start it (March of 2012), it would crank and crank but not fire.****

LOCATION: The vehicle is located in Connersville, IN and I can show it on weekends.

PRICE: The price is $1200 OBO. I accept CASH or firearm trades. If interested, send me a PM.

TRADES: I am mainly looking for a Gen 3 Glock 22 or 23 or a Smith and Wesson Governor as far as guns are concerned (these would be partial trades). I may be open to other trades; just make an offer. I do not however want to trade for another vehicle.

For pictures go to
    INGunOwners - INcountryboy's Album: 1986 CUCV M1009 (Chevrolet Blazer)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom