• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Wife and I decided to start trying to have kids so this needs to go to help pay for the expected medical expenses.

Less than 15000 miles, all routine maintenance done by BMW, and signed off on in the maintenance log.
    Fresh fluids/battery this summer.
    Runs like a top.
    750cc
    fuel injected

Actual photos to come after the holidays but its very similar if not identical to this picture.
    comes w/ hard locking side bags, extra fuel filter, extra spark plugs, trickle charger, owners manual, original tool kit, Corbin seat, original seat, cover w/ bag, Hanes manual, and anything else i have for the bike. I will also sell our helmets and jackets for cheap to whoever buys the bike if they are interested.

K75C.jpg

books

Last edited:

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wife and I decided to start trying to have kids so this needs to go to help pay for the expected medical expenses.

Less than 15000 miles, all routine maintenance done by BMW, and signed off on in the maintenance log.
    Fresh fluids/battery this summer.
    Runs like a top.
    750cc
    fuel injected

Actual photos to come after the holidays but its very similar if not identical to this picture.
    comes w/ hard locking side bags, extra fuel filter, extra spark plugs, trickle charger, owners manual, original tool kit, Corbin seat, original seat, cover w/ bag, Hanes manual, and anything else i have for the bike. I will also sell our helmets and jackets for cheap to whoever buys the bike if they are interested.

K75C.jpg

books

You might have better luck on AdvRider.com. People there love Beemers, and an old "Flying Brick" in good condition should find a buyer.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't even think you need a certain number of posts to sell via their classifieds, just make sure you follow the rules, or you'll get scorned.

Top Bottom