• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

triharley

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    St. Anthony, IN
    I have a very nice boat that I had traded my Harley for last fall, I took it about 4 times before winterizing it and it ran great, never any hesitation to start, no oil leaks, no oil use, and boy does it get up on plane in a hurry! It has the 4.3l Mercruiser V6 and I have had it up over 40mph with 5 adults in the boat. The boat does have a nice cd player in it and all the speakers work great, even turned up it doesn't pop and crack in the speakers. Carpet is good and the Seats are excellent. No tears or rips in them at all! It will come with 8 life jackets, a throw-able life device, paddle, light stick, and fire extinguisher, everything you need to be legal on the water right away. Does have a small Bimini Top as well. I have the bow cover that is seen in the photo but it is pretty rough. I have a universal but fits really nice cover that is tow-able! This really is a great boat, I am only listing it because I don't see myself having a lot of time to use it this year, just have other interests. I my no means have to sell it so please be serious with any offers. Asking $9,500.00 I have been watching the boat in the following link for awhile and I just noticed that they did sell it so I think I got a good price on this one. 1996 - Sylvan Boats - V196 for Sale - iboats.com 885769

I will take a few items for partial Trade or in other words Your item + your cash gets my boat. The items would be a nice, clean, running Side by side or UTV, preferably one of the newer smaller Polaris 400's. Another item would be a bumper pull Camper. It must have a working heater, A/C, Toilet, and Shower. Remember Cash is everyone's best friend!

Thanks for looking!
    picture.php

picture.php

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom