• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Howdy everyone,
    I've got a red '99 Dodge Durango that I need to get rid of to buy a smaller car. This vehicle has been mine for 3 years and runs like a champ. It was a michigan vehicle so it has seen some weather. I would place it in Fair-Good condition. There is rust on the rear gate and some on the front buumber (these are prone to that). Mechanically she runs great. In the three years I've owned the vehicle I have replaced the brakes and brake lines, exhaust, water pump and alternator. Might not look cherry on the outside but runs great.
    The downside is that the front passenger window does not roll down and the AC doesn't work. It just needs a new hose and refill with freon. My uncle is a mechanic and we tested this and it worked for a week, but that was in the fall and I haven't had to use the AC since.
    I am looking to trade for a smaller vehicle. A 4D car would be great or something like an older jeep. I am looking for V6 or lower to save on gas. I just started school up in Merrillville and I live in Newton County, KBB puts $1700 on this at Fair condition. I would like a trade value of around $1500 (not looking to make a profit, just needs something that fits my needs). Like I said, something like a 98 or 99 saturn or I would entertain cash offers as well. FTF in Northwest Indiana. Mileage is 135,501 (it was at 123,xxx when I bought it). It has not been a daily driver. Interior is good condition, no tears in seats but label on some buttons have been rubbed down on the radio. 4 wheel drive works fine, no third row seating and has a hitch and ball.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom