• ...and so much more!
  • Blown71X

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Boone County
    I`ll see if I can make a quality first post :ingo:

I decided today to look for some ammo since I am WAY low on .223`s........er...Spend some quality time with the wife.

So we take off and run down to Premier in B-Burg since after some calls they have some, grab a couple of 20 ct boxes since they have a 1 box per caliber limit per person.
    Hit a couple of antique shops (remember Quality time) and then decide to head to 86th st dicks for her.

While at Dicks a co-worker calls me and is at GM in Lafayette, they have some 200ct max pacs of UMC for 99.99
    Well ok....I`m still not happy but in these times ya gotta do what ya gotta do....Of course he has no cash but while on the phone counter guys tells him "we have plenty"
    I hit 65 and head to Lafayette, roughly 40 minutes later i`m standing at the counter "we just sold the last box"
    Maybe not justified, but at this point i`m mad.:xmad:

Wife went to Cinnabon and grabbed some breakfast for in the morning :rockwoot:
    She decides we need to hit a resturant we both like in Sheridan ("It`s on the way home") for dinner.

So lets recap so far.

Total mileage driven 146.7

2 20 round boxes $32.08
    Cinnabons $14.97
    Dinner $25.88
    9 gals diesel $38.00
    For a grand Total of 110.93

2.77 per bullet, There is a flaw in this logic somewhere.

Rick

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Perceived 'Quality Time' with the missus? Priceless.

Welcome to INGO, we hope you enjoy the ride. Please keep arms inside the box until the forum has come to a complete stop.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    But damn the gouger selling it next door to you for 50 cents to a dollar. That's the point I keep making to those who make multiple trips to Walmart.

Top Bottom