• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    I picked up the ZT 301 from Brad Friday at the 1500. Brad was awesome to deal with as always. I never regret giving him my money because he has some cool stuff. And I got a ZT-9 from a member here. Words can't describe this knife. The thing is insane. You can't keep from getting an evil smile on your face holding this thing. My only advise is to never pick up a ZT because you won't be able to put it down.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I want a 301 really bad. Maybe, If I can be a good boy, Santa will bring me one. The odds are not in my favor.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I picked up the ZT 301 from Brad Friday at the 1500. Brad was awesome to deal with as always. I never regret giving him my money because he has some cool stuff. And I got a ZT-9 from a member here. Words can't describe this knife. The thing is insane. You can't keep from getting an evil smile on your face holding this thing. My only advise is to never pick up a ZT because you won't be able to put it down.

You should not have started down the path of tradertator. He has the coolest toys and is a really bad influence. You're ruined.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    You should not have started down the path of tradertator. He has the coolest toys and is a really bad influence. You're ruined.

It's funny because I missed it when he had it for sale. So i figured out who he sold it to and made a deal with that guy and picked it up today. I am [STRIKE]not[/STRIKE] at stalker.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Haha, glad you ended up with that ZT9. Make sure to post some pics of that 930 when you get it attached. Ichokepeople ended up with my old Mossberg 590 / Lan Cay setup, and can tell you how bad ass shotguns are with bayonets on the end. And don't let him fool you, he's got some Ferrari status 1911s :drool:

Top Bottom