• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIGnature45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    South Bend
    I do not want to ship anything, sorry. I am in the South Bend area near Mishawaka. I would go to Elkhart or Granger or the near area but thats about it.

I have had these scopes sitting around for a while. I put one on my .22 and it was a little too big. Put the other on my RFB but decided to go with an Aimpoint so I have these two for sale. They are brand new with the box. I mounded each of them on a gun and then took them off.

Bushnell Banner 3-9x40
    Cheapest I have seen online is 80. Willing to let it go for 55.
    I currently have Burris 1" rings on it that were 60 new. I can throw in the rings if you want them for 45 or I can take them off either is fine.

NcStar Sniper Scope/Red Dot Combo Mark III Tactical 3-9x42 Illuminated Reticle
    New in box, this scope costs 170 new at least. I will sell it for 145.
    Reticle has the option for off like a normal scope, or on with your choice of color, red or green.
    This scope is tons of fun for an AR style gun. Looks amazing on them and works fantastic. Go from long range sniper shots to up close CQ without having to change your optic.
    Sniper optic has lens covers. I'm not sure if the red dot came with a cover or not, but there is not one on it.

If I don't sell them I will keep them. They are excellent scopes for the money and brand new. I will have something to mount them on eventually. If you want to trade I might be interested, just let me know what you have. Money included either way if needed depending on the trade. The things I can think of off hand that I would definitely be interested in is some type of Night Vision scope, .223/5.56 ammo, .308 ammo, .22lr ammo, .45 ACP ammo, FN metric mags, Aimpoint Red Dot, or any Sig handguns (not the mosquito, real sigs). Any other trades you may have throw my way and what cash would be needed if any. I'm always looking for new stuff =)

btw: Ammo is something I am not desperate for. I will not pay or trade for ammo at panic prices. i.e. .223 ammo is NOT worth a buck a round. To ME it is worth .35 cents per round. I might pay/trade .40 cents per round if its something i really want.

Call or text 574-387-9663 please. Faster than email. I prefer text but either is fine. Thanks!

photo1ft.jpg

photo2ot.jpg

photo3af.jpg

stockm.jpg

photo4cm.jpg

photo3uwy.jpg

photo1ftb.jpg

photo2ygp.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom