WTS/WTT: 20" LTZ Silverado/Tahoe/Avalanche wheels (Chevy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    After completing 4 rifle builds I'm on to the next project, the UAV!

I'm going to start blacking out everything on my truck and I thought I'd start with the wheels.

Truck is sitting on some 20" Chevy (275/65/r20) rims I'd like to trade out. I'm looking for some KMC/XD 20" (give or take) wheels. Preferably the Enduro/Crank/Revolver types. I'm new to the "black" wheel so I'm open to see what's out there!

*edit*
    Not much action in the trade department so I've moved to selling. Be advised these are on my truck so if we close a deal you'll have to give me a few days to get the new wheels put on!

You'll get the set of 4 wheels and center caps and I'll throw in the 2 good tires I have left! These are OEM and I can't find them less then close to a grand (and that with no tires). I'm asking $850 for the set. I'm in FTW and travel pretty regular to the Bloomington/Martinsville area. Depending on how we work it out I can help with delivery.

I'd like to trade these:
    07.jpg

06.jpg

03.jpg

For these:
    mXD7967.png

mXD8017.png

mXD1227.png

Based on what I can find the value is very comparable (my price seems pretty good) via eBay and several other websites. We can negotiate tires etc...

Let me know what you have!

Thanks,
    Booya

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom