WTS: 2000 Crown Vic Police Interceptor (pic heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Not really looking for trades, Just don't need 2 cars.

2000 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor for Sale!
    About the Vehicle
    It has the PI Intake Manifold, Upgraded by previous owner when the cheap one that it came with cracked (Common problem for 2000’s) Upgraded JLT cold air intake, 70mm Throttle Body with spacer, 04 PI Zip tube, and an upgraded Roadmaster Active Suspension- Coil Pro Kit.
    This vehicle also has the 3.55 w/ Trac-Loc in the Rear installed when it was still a Police Car
    It also had the Transmission replaced around 80k Miles by the Police Department it was with.
    It’s also had the AC compressor replaced back around May, and both rear seals and bearings replaced in July, along with the driver’s side drive shaft. The vehicle also had a new windshield.
    The vehicle currently has 141k Miles on it.

The bad:
    It’s going to need tires sometime soon, they are getting low. I also think it has an exhaust leak somewhere, But it does not affect the function of the vehicle. And there is surface rust on wheel wells, along with some starting on rock chips on the side.
    The trunk also needs a new torsion bar, the current one broke and was removed from the vehicle, so the trunk is unable to hold itself open.
    This car is fully functioning and was my daily driver until I got a much more fuel efficient vehicle, And I don’t need 2 vehicles.
    I’ve always ran full synthetic oil, changed every 5 k miles, and premium fuel with upgraded spark plugs so everything burns completely.
    Pictures:
    Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Frontseatside.jpg

Engine.jpg

Engine.jpg

Example of rust above wheels:
    Rust.jpg

Hole in ceiling (where camera equipment was)
    roofhole.jpg

Will Also include Push Bar as seen in this Older photo of the vehicle. The bar needs a coat of paint and is currently not on the vehicle.
    background.jpg

Additional Info:
    Car has had the Diff and transmission fluid replaced within the last 6 months.
    Yes the Spot light works

As I think of other information I will Add to this post.

Asking 1800 for a great RUNNING vehicle
    (Craigs list says 2000)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom