• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Looking to sell or trade my wifes 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. Asking $3700 cash. ONLY TRADES will be for 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee, preferably with a 4.0L engine, Selec-Trac transfercase. Will definitely consider other 99-04 Grand Cherokees only. We also have cash on our end to add to the trade for a nice Grand Cherokee. This is my wifes daily driver, want to get her in something roomier and smoother riding before we have kids.

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 158xxx miles. 4.0L automatic. 4.5" lift, 31" General Grabber AT2s with at least half life remaining, probably more, wheel spacers, rear quarters tucked, custom rear bumper that wraps under the quarters and has built in hitch. Power locks, remote start w/security. New crankshaft position sensor. Newer ac compressor, ac works great. Awesome heat as well. Replaced the sealed beam headlights with Autopal housings that accept replaceable bulbs. Just replaced the headlight and turn signal switches. Newer valve cover gasket, belt, and thermostat. Did front pads and rotors not too long ago. Extended brake lines and sway bar discos. Adjustable front track bar. Does have some damage on the rear quarters due to being hit in a parking lot, have pics of the accident as proof that it wasnt from wheeling or abuse. Lightly wheeled twice (when my trail rig was down for repairs), not beat on due to being wifes driver and couldnt risk it being broken. I also know the girl we bought it off of, stock. Just a daily driver for her. Slight rust on front floorboards, but not rot. Little bit of rust by rr door. Just installed hood pins because the factory latches and cables have broken 3 times and i wasnt gonna waste money on fixing them again. It has just started to make a clunk in l.r. over some bumps. Havent had time to look into it yet, but suspect a slightly loose shackle bolt as it has done once before. Have new leaf spring bushings for the front of the springs, already replaced the rear bushings. Also has vibes sometimes in the rear due to not having an sye. It started as soon as we lifted it and been that way for 3 years now, but hasnt caused any issues. Motor has typical 4.0l tick. I work for an oil analysis lab, and run samples every oil change. Even with the tick, theres no excessive/abnormal wear metals present. Its been that way for about 4.5 years now. Needs a new fuel level sending unit, the gauge is unreliable, just been tracking miles

This has been a reliable daily driver for my wife. Will make a great double duty, driver and wheeler, rig for someone.

Please, do not ask about any trades other than 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokees

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

IMAG0672.jpg

IMAG0673.jpg

IMAG0674.jpg

IMAG0675.jpg

IMAG0676.jpg

IMAG0679.jpg

IMAG0680.jpg

IMAG0681.jpg

IMAG0682.jpg