• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    I have a 2003 for taraus it has 138746 miles on it v6. It needs a transmission. Does Not currently drive. I was going to go get another transmission, and put in it but i really don't have the time. I have multiple vehicles so this one has never been high on my to do list.. The transmission is out of it, it is in the trunk, So half the hard work is already done! So the core is ready for you, if you want to go somewhere like Pull a part and yank another one, auto shop what ever.. Car has been sitting for prox 6-7 months. When i took these pictures i noticed the front tires were low on tread as well.. will have more photos added to the album. More so interior pictures, My sister drove this car for a while and is a smoker. there are a number of cigarette burns in the car. Photos of interior will be added. However I promise the car will not smell like smoke, i will give it a 12 hour treatment with an OZONE machine, if you would like. It doesn't really smell like smoke now to me, but i am a smoker myself.
    here is what KBB said about the car

• Excellent
      $3,952
    • Very Good
      $3,652
    • Good
      $3,527
    • Fair
      $2,827
    I would be willing to trade for ar-15 or a decent 1911 or beretta m9 or 92 fs, or other things that go Boom.

Will be listing the add on CL for more $$ later tonight.
    Location of Vehicle is in Westfield Indiana.

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

password is ingo03

Top Bottom