• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yeah, I don't know too many places where that's an acceptable practice, but I thought he knew him or something, from the boldness of the statement.

I also know a girl who 'dated' Oden while he was at OSU, she was never beaten to my knowledge, and if she was she would have whooped up on him much worse.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm not just talking about childhood environment. Look at his colegues and all these rap stars that make it accept ive and cool to beat up on your ***** (their word not mine). It's a culture
    of misfits

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm not just talking about childhood environment. Look at his colegues and all these rap stars that make it accept ive and cool to beat up on your ***** (their word not mine). It's a culture
    of misfits

Yeah, right. How about the individual made a severe error and is now a criminal, based on his own individual choice? What does environment have to do with anything?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah, right. How about the individual made a severe error and is now a criminal, based on his own individual choice? What does environment have to do with anything?
    Environment has a lot to do with it. Same as cops wearing masks and doing things they wouldn't do without masks on.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He's not making much money for big sports unlike Rice, his punishment will probably be worse. This kind of stuff is bad pr for big sports and if they are going to make an example out of somebody it won't be a star.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    He's not making much money for big sports unlike Rice, his punishment will probably be worse. This kind of stuff is bad pr for big sports and if they are going to make an example out of somebody it won't be a star.

I've been hanging out on INGO too much...I read that as "uncoiled rice" the first time :faint:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    As far as today's standards he will walk with a slap on the wrist. They will cheer him when he walks on the court as a sign of support. ( as happened with Mr. Rice yesterday) After all, he didn't keep a woman from getting free birth control, he didn't offend a Muslim, he didn't stick up for a Christian, he didn't say he wouldn't draft a sub par gay football player, he didn't say stupid stuff while talking to his mistress on a private phone call. He should be good to go! Nothing to see here!! Just bizzness as usual in American sports!

Top Bottom