2008 Mazdaspeed 3
    41,XXX miles on it
    Only been ran with full synthetic motor oil and 93-octane fuel
    new tires
    new wipers
    fresh air filter less than 500 miles ago
    oil change less than 500 miles ago

Still under fully transerrable 5 yr/60,000 mile powertrain warranty
    http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPage.action?pageParameter=shopWarranty

After having a baby and money being tight due to the girlfriend being off work for some time, I have decided to sell my first baby.

This is a really nice car and the features include:
    2.3L Direct-Injected, Turbocharged 4 cyl engine
    (263 HP, 280 LB-FT TQ)
    Limited-Slip Differential
    6-speed manual transmission
    Embroidered, side-bolstered "Racing" seats (stock)
    Leather and cloth interior (Cloth is placed where the body needs it for grip in the seat)
    6 disk in-dash CD changer with AUX input (stock)
    HID projector headlights (auto leveling with switch for aim on dash)
    LED Tail lights
    Traction Control
    Stability Control
    Front seat airbags
    Side curtain airbags

This car is very nice and is in good shape. Has room for 4 adults comfortably and plenty of cargo room in the reat, yet it will still get up and go if you want it to.

The traction and stability controls make sure you get around just fine in ice and snow.

I have put 14K miles on this car since I bought it and they are 95% highway miles as I live in castleton and work in plainfield.

Even with the power available, on the highway it returns 30+ MPG, and roughly 25 city.

The car has one small issue and I will describe it the best I can...
    when you turn the heat/ac on you can hear what sounds like the fan hitting the housing, or something stuck in it. When the car is sitting still the heat/ac output is very low. Once the car is at speed it blows decently. I have been told that if you access the cabin air filter there is likely something (debris) back there hitting the fan. I havent messed with it though because it doesnt bother me enough. The higher you turn the fan the louder it gets. I believe it to be a blower motor issue. New blower motors are under $80, and I have gotten a price quote of $398 parts and labor. I feel the asking price reflects this issuse fairly.

I take pride in my vehicles and this one is no exception. It is always kepts clean.

This car runs and drives perfectly and handles like a go-kart.
    interior is like new. Never smoked in and still smells like a new car.

This is a very nice car and they are fairly rare (not like the regular mazda3)

This is a rare unmodded and unmolested Mazdaspeed 3 in stock form.
    It has never been modded and runs 100% perfectly.

There is a lein on the car through double-eleven credit union.
    I spoke with them about selling it and they said if the buyer broguht a bank check or something of the like the title would be released immediately as they keep them on hand.

$15,200

No trades.

I am located in Castleton just off 465 and 82nd street. I would be willing to drive and meet someone who wants to check it out.

Car has all original documents from the original purchase including the original window sticker.

car5.jpg

car4.jpg

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

car.jpg

car-1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom