• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I bought this bow, still new leftover, less than a year ago from the local shop (Bass and Bucks in Wabash). It's probably been shot less than 100 times, because by June I had shoulder surgery. Didn't get to shoot it or hunt with it last year after the surgery.

So, I'm in the shop just looking around tonight, and they tempted me with another bow. And because I am weak, I put it in layaway!!! So, I really don't need 2 bows!

I'm selling this as a bare bow since I will transfer the accessories over the the new one. It's 60-70#, and currently set at 29". I may be able to get them to swap out modules if you need another draw length. I'm not exactly sure how this one changes.

I will also include a Hoyt 2 piece quiver.

I can probably also locate some arrows, but I think they are cut about 28". They will still fit this with a rest, but do not extend to the front of the riser.

I'll get it out and take pics soon. For now, just posting. Looking for $450 for the bare bow with the quiver, and I know I have at least a half dozen carbon arrows.

Rural Wabash county

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Bare bow only (will add Hoyt 2 piece quiver). Gun safe not included!

picture.php

picture.php

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Anyone interested for $650 like it sits in the pic? And I'll buy new stuff for the new bow.

QAD Ultra drop away rest, Fuse quiver (you can have the Hoyt quiver I have too), wrist sling, Apex sights, stabilizer

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Still too lazy to put this on ebay. I put the Hoyt quiver on it, along with Hoyt sights, and a Golden Key Futura TM Hunter 2 prong rest. The bow is ready to shoot! This is a heck of a deal at $450!!!

Bowcase is NOT included!!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom