WTS/WTT: 2012 Italian made Beretta 92FS with extras.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I really like this handgun but I'm going a different direction now. I'm selling my Beretta 92FS. It has the original box with all paperwork. It has the standard three dot sights. Has about 500-600 rounds through it, works flawlessly. I got this used and all the finish wear happened before me. The worst flaws are scratches by the muzzle on the left side of the slide, also there is a little bit of finish missing on the bottom of the frame. It never bothered me since it was a HD handgun but I have taken pictures of these flaws.

The Beretta comes with a Strong brand leather shoulder holster and three Beretta made 15 round magazines. Also available for purchase are about 19 more 15 round magazines. Mostly Checkmates (most are post 12/05 manufacture) and Beretta USA mags, a few PVD sand resistant magazines are in the mix as well. Checkmate magazines are $13 each, Beretta magazines are $18 each, and the PVD magazines are $25 each.

I'm asking $600 obo for the Beretta, shoulder holster, and three magazines or trade for:

Glock 19
    M&P 9c
    GP100 4"
    686 4"
    Some sort of revolver in .357/.38
    Ruger MkII or III
    M1 Garand (field or service grade)
    Springfield Mil-Spec 1911
    ...or anything else really. Anything with extra accessories or ammo is great. I have no .357/.38/.45ACP so I'd definitely like to either be able to purchase extra ammo or have some thrown into the deal. Depending on your trade I might throw in extra magazines as well. Not looking for any .380 handguns or shotguns.

Here are some pictures. Sorry my camera isn't the best but if someone wants better pictures of a certain area let me know and I will get those up asap.

And here are the blemishes:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom