• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    As of 2012 INGO is now accepting $15 for a 1 year Site Supporter membership. This is an increase of $4 and comes out to be about $.05 a day for those who care to support INGO. This increase does not impact current supporters until their membership expires.

Keep in mind those who care to support and those who do not enjoy the same access to all areas of INGO and always will.

Be on the lookout for some great perks and monthly contests for our Site Supporters this year! We are also working on changes to include a store which is already up and running (not public yet) so members can order their gear at any time from across the state. We need to upgrade the forum software while keeping the look of INGO the same and keep up with our ever increasing server bill as INGO continues to explode with growth.

In 2011 our Supporters allowed us to upgrade to our current server and hire a VB "expert" to configure and manage it for optimum performance. Those who have been here a while will remember nights around 8-9pm when INGO would turn into I-69 North bound. Browsing INGO was frustrating to say the least... now we can enjoy INGO any time of the day or night with lightening fast speeds!

Thank you to all of our current and past Supporters who make INGO possible! :ingo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Question for you sir, I know before if you wanted to donate online you had to do it through PayPal and you had to pay $11 as one dollar would go to PayPal. Is any of the $15 going to a third party? I prefer all my money to stay with the site. If it's not, then I'll donate online, if it is, then I will wait till the 1500.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Question for you sir, I know before if you wanted to donate online you had to do it through PayPal and you had to pay $11 as one dollar would go to PayPal. Is any of the $15 going to a third party? I prefer all my money to stay with the site. If it's not, then I'll donate online, if it is, then I will wait till the 1500.

what he said.. if i can sign up to be a supporter at the next 1500 instead of using a paypal accoutn i would prefer to do this. details needed please

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    A portion still goes to PayPal. You may pay at the 1500 where all money goes to INGO.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I sent s check. Recognize there will be a delay and I'm not buying or selling right now so the classifieds aren't an issue. I just don't like using Paypal. Thanks for keeping a GREAT site going!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Paypal will take $.79 of the $15

Check or Money order will take longer or you can see us at the 1500. Thanks!

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Why is there a 1 year at a time limit? I don't use Pay-Pal (& won't), and plan on renewing at the January 1500. I'm more than willing to go 2 or 3 years at a time, to avoid the hassle of the yearly deal. Just my 2-cents, Greg/Grizhicks

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't think Dan Masters would like us to beat the 1500 at anything. :)

However, we are unsure where exactly we will be right now. We will not be at our usual spot but Que will be able to tell everyone before Friday. :)

As to the question regarding one year limits, it has been brought to the attention of the bossman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom