• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    2018 BMW G310GS with tons of extras including Rally Raid front and rear suspension upgrades as well as Rally Raid wheels. Too many extras to list. The factory decals were removed and the plastics plasti dipped tan. Had a low speed low side last fall rounding a corner which scratched the crash bars and saddle bag and roughed up the Akropovic exhaust wrap. Bike is mechanically sound and runs great. I just went out this afternoon and it fired right up on the first push of the button, took it for a short spin and everything is still good to go. I had planned to replace the plasti dip with paint but have ended up switching to a project car instead.

Bike tops out around 82mph (has had the sprocket replaced to provide a bit more low end) and it's a blast to ride. I bought it to commute to work and save on diesel but I'm no longer working. Cash is king and the price is pretty firm but I will consider partial trades for a good quality pedal kayak and/or kayak trailer. Clean/clear Indiana title in my name. Posted elsewhere for $6000, I'll do $5750 for an INGO member.

TvMAn47h.jpg

AybiEHHh.jpg

2nfyrVRh.jpg

x1dd1TKh.jpg

faIpdFhh.jpg

oMIrXOsh.jpg

i2GitHOh.jpg

65jYYhZh.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom