• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Looks like the atterbury pop up rifle range event is rescheduled to this October! Assuming I don't break another appendage I'm putting this on my calendar! The Marty Brown memorial event is high on my list as well.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    There will not be a 2 day carbine event in Indiana this year. Sign up for the Atterbury pop-up.

That is crazy to me. The May and Oct 2 carbine events in Bedford sold out, didn't they?

I would love to do the Atterbury shoot but work might prevent me from attending.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    That is crazy to me. The May and Oct 2 carbine events in Bedford sold out, didn't they?

I would love to do the Atterbury shoot but work might prevent me from attending.

Yes they did sell out and were wonderful events. Unfortunately this year we did not have the ability to schedule as many different events as in the past. As a 100% volunteer organization, there are only so many events we can staff and not run ragged. We are looking to add carbine back into the Indiana program in 2019, but again it depends on the volunteer availability. The best way to ensure the programs are available is to join the organization and volunteer. Fee free to PM me if you’d like details.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I will be at the September one in Bedford. I may have even gotten my ticket before CameraMonkey.

You did. And clued me in to an awesome promo code that expires tomorrow.

If I could afford it, I would consider running my new Garand. But alas at almost a buck per boom, I cant afford it. (and my shoulder wouldnt like that much punishment either. )

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    You did. And clued me in to an awesome promo code that expires tomorrow.

If I could afford it, I would consider running my new Garand. But alas at almost a buck per boom, I cant afford it. (and my shoulder wouldnt like that much punishment either. )

Pack it along for Sunday afternoon. Skip a few qualifiers and learn your 25 yd zero. Then check it on the steel at the range. Steel is set at 100, 200, & 300 yds in Bedford. Ask the ED before shooting beyond 100 yds first, but you should be GTG. After you get your dope, write it down and stash it in the stock.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Pack it along for Sunday afternoon. Skip a few qualifiers and learn your 25 yd zero. Then check it on the steel at the range. Steel is set at 100, 200, & 300 yds in Bedford. Ask the ED before shooting beyond 100 yds first, but you should be GTG. After you get your dope, write it down and stash it in the stock.

I will do that.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This weekend's event in Bedford was awesome! The RR crew was great and kept us safe and on track all weekend. That's hard to do with with 20+ Boy Scouts on the line.

It was my first time shooting a Huff event, and he left us all with a lot to take home and chew on. Slim, Rayne (Jeannie), Kevin, TJ did a great job too. Nigel helped out on the line and helped me get my iron sights dialed in. I got to shoot next to his boy Jack all weekend.

I shot my 18" AR and didn't do enough to qualify for anything but I learned a ton, tried a new sling, and left with a wheel barrow full of stuff to work on.

Top Bottom