• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Just wanted to chime in and say as usual 21st Century was amazing. Like always the staff is friendly and very sharing when showing guns. :D I also purchased a pearce mag extension for my Glock 26, about 20 or so minutes later, I came back to see about getting them to install it for me, as it was to tough for me.

They had already closed by this time and were locking up. But they let me come in and installed it for me, free of charge. Everyone who is reading this, if you haven't been to this gun store and wanna be treated like a human being with excellent prices then by all means.... GO TO THIS STORE NOW!:patriot:

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    It's pretty awesome. They have a lot of Glock related things and Glock handguns. Everyone in the store is carrying them. They also carry machine guns and suppressors in different calibers. One such gun was a full auto Mac 11 in 380acp with folding stock.

When I went in tonight, they handed me a new FN SCAR and Vector Kriss 45 carbine, and for the hell of it, they even threaded on a 45 suppressor onto the Kriss. It was pretty neat to handle. I think for my first NFA item, I wanna get the stainless Walther P22 they had with a Tac 65 suppressor. The price for both items was very nice. :D

Also on my very first visit to the shop, I inquired about how I had never heard a gun being fired with a suppressor before, so the owner of the store took a Glock 17 from the case and put a Trident 9 suppressor on it, and fired it into the back of the store to give me an idea on how loud it was, about as loud as a paintball gun, and he said it could even be more quiet then that. buhahahaha :D:D:D:D

Oh and their really priced well on AR15 rifles. They had a m4 type ar15 by Olympic arms for $699 brand new.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    It' good to see you again..

I should have offered to put the finger rest on from the get go.. Sorry about that one..

I am always handing customers guns.. It's a gun store, it should be fun..

Come in anytime.. And when your ready for the can we'll square you away...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom